DSSI's roots go back to the early 1990's when a group of purchasing executives from the Automotive, Consulting, Consumer Goods and Technology industries founded a Source-to-Pay services company supporting indirect purchases. Today, the company is a recognized leader in the procurement services industry. DSSI, LLC is privately held, Minority Certified and ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
DSSI, LLC is consistently recognized for its expertise and service capabilities including:
- Leader in Procurement Best Practices - IDC Study
- Top Procurement Solution Provider - Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Procurement Services "Leader" - Nelson Hall Study
- "Perfect 10" Service Provider - FAO Today Magazine
- Top 10 Procurement Service Provider - Black Book of Outsourcing
- Top Minority Business Enterprise Supplier - Delphi Automotive
- Industry Contender - Everest Research Study
DSSI's clients typically exceed a 200% program ROI. In the world of business, this is an unprecedented return as most companies will undertake a strategically aligned program if the ROI exceeds 20%. Two key areas drive these substantial program returns: process savings and item savings.
Our process savings have been shown to exceed those provided by alternative approaches by nearly $18 per transaction. The processing capabilities we employ positively
impact sourcing, item data management, requisitioning, approvals, ordering, tracking, receipting, crib management, supplier settlement, client invoicing and reporting. These
savings result from our ability to do more with less people through a highly automated e-procurement system that improves the flow, timing and quality of activities and
Our item savings result from comprehensive price comparisons between exact items based on manufacturer name and manufacturer part number; not substitute or similar items. Our
team achieves these outstanding results by aggregating an individual client's spend from across their enterprise and, wherever possible, combining it with that of our other
clients providing extraordinary sourcing leverage.
- Access to aggregated contracts
- Ability to manage “maverick” spend
- Strengthened corporate programs
- Unprecedented savings
- Closed-loop processing
- Detailed reporting
- Improved financial control
- Efficient resource deployment
- Proven procurement technology
Our clients realize immediate gains in indirect procurement performance as measured and reported against clearly defined objectives.